Friday, May 23, 2014

WRISTWATCHES

Timex 1440 Sports Watch - Full Size

So my friend Olamide put up a pm on her bbm stating she forgot to wear her wristwatch when going out and that she feels naked without it,i quickly pinged her and retorted that,i have not worn a watch for close to 2 years,i simply forget and even when i remember i just don't really fancy watches like that,seems weird i know,it sounds very ridiculous but i cant just be bothered.My husband has even stopped trying to get me to wear one,since he has realized i would not bulge.The only accessory i wear on my hands are my wedding bands,while occasionally i do bangles.

Although i admire good pieces and hope to start buying some nice n exquisite  ones soon,but i will have to start by wearing the few ones i have at home first.This post brings me to the question that am i the only one who doesn't fancy watches as much or do people out there feel naked like my friend Lamide without their watches.Please feel free to share your thoughts.

No comments: