Friday, February 27, 2015

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO WEAR?

This seem like a random question, but for indecisive  ladies  like me(when it comes to choosing cloths) then this question is very key.

 Image result for i dont know what to wear images

As full as people think our wardrobes are, I am very sure my husband thinks I do not even have to buy any cloths again this year! lol .Ok as many cloths stuffed in our closet, we still have the problem of searching frantically for what to wear, day in day out. We never know what to wear, especially those of us that work in the office.
 Image result for i dont know what to wear images

So last week, I achieved a feat, yes  it is a big deal, I made sure the cloths I will wear for the five days of  this week were laid out. I succeeded, yipee! But wait for it,just till Friday, when I decided to wear another Ankara style as opposed to the one I already ironed, sigh! I must say I really envy the women who just wakes up and picks whatever their hands find to wea,and off they go.Unlike having to make mental calculations of what you would wear the next day,to church,to work,school ,just name it.

I am sure I am not the only one involved in this act,so feel free to let me know how undecided you can be when choosing your cloths.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No1 my wardrobe is always scattered, why?because I spend all the time looking for what to wear, I arrange my wardrobe and also scatter it myself the reverse is the case for hubby.i would already have a picture of what to wear but something will come up again,
Oops may God help us

ChincoBee said...

Abi ooooooo...indecision and at times, you feel awkward after wearing them like it does not fit and you find yourself changing the clothes over and over again

chris said...

Hello I'am Chris !
I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
The "directory" is 19 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/Africa%20Nigeria______84%20%20Members
Happy Blogging