Thursday, December 22, 2016

WE HAD A BABY


All glory be to God,this news is a bit late,but i am still  under the obligation to inform you all that yours truly had a bouncing baby girl close to two months  ago,25th of October precisely.So on Christmas  day our bundle of joy would clock two months.



We  have been  over the moon with joy since her arrival. Her addition to the family has been nothing short of awesome. Now I know what being a mom of two looks and feels like.It is definitely  not a walk in the park. The saying that 'being a mother changes everything' is very apt.I now cannot do so many  things  I usually  take for granted in the past.For instance,take this month for example,  in December, a month where so many  activities are  lined up, I can only choose to attend a few,and they are important family events.

The responsibilities are so much, they can be head spinning,but one does them with utmost  joy.Seeing your own  children  is indeed very  priceless. Sometimes the toddler almost drives me crazy,I have since learned  to keep my cool. Did I mention  also that I  have been doing exclusive breastfeeding  for the past almost two months?Kudos to those that keep at it for six whole months.I will try  and fulfill the 3 months I promised myself,as the urge to buy her baby formula  is so high.

For now,let me get back to the business of breastfeeding as the little one is ready to suckle,while the toddler is crying for attention!

No comments: