Tuesday, May 5, 2015

THE TREKKING GALORE



So I just sat back yesterday and wondered after seeing another news about 2 people embarking on a trekking spree again to meet President-Elect Mohammed Buhari in Abuja.

To me the excitement wore off after the first trekker trekked to Abuja. Right now everyone seemed to be following the trend now. It is now a fad. I find it rather amusing that everyone will now dust themselves up and say they want to trek 100s of miles in order to congratulate their hero. I read of a female that joined yesterday, she should be on her way to Abuja now, I wish her Godspeed.

What do you think about some Nigerians always jumping on the bandwagon once anything catches their fancy.

1 comment:

chincobee said...

Attention seekers

Very senseless thing. Please is there any lesson to learn from that?They are simply jobless