Monday, May 11, 2015

WHEN WE PROCRASTINATE

Image result for procrastination images
Procrastination can be very detrimental to one's progress if it is not nipped in the bud early enough.

And I am talking about myself here...is it laziness? Lack of zeal or just the bad habit of procrastination itself? I can't seem to figure it out.One just feels what needs to be done now can be done at some other vague time*sigh*Like the first image says,procastination it is the thief of time. And we all know the cure is simple, just get up and do the needful!


The only solution is to get up and do that which you have been stalling to do, motivate yourself, pray if you have to. In my own case, I have resorted to praying. Because that which I cannot do,i can trust the holy spirit to inspire me. He is our utmost inspiration, he never fails.

After posting this, I will sit down and type that essay that has been taking me months to write, i will not just write it, it will be an excellent write up. I don't want to be my own worst enemy. Especially when you can squeeze the time and the resources are also there too! I hope this post inspires or motivates someone right now after reading it. We must conquer that procrastinating spirit in us, and the time starts now!

No comments: