Saturday, December 12, 2015

STILL STUCK AT THE HOSPITAL - MY CHILD MIGHT MISS HER CHRISTMAS CAROL

I am so glad I can chronicle my thoughts on this blog.I should do this more often.

My last post was on the fact that my daughter was in the hospital on admission owing to fever. Here I was thinking with her very fast recovery and all,we would be discharged on time,was I wrong or what! The doctors insisted we should remain and tried explaining the cycle of antibiotics dosages She's taking.



Who am I to disagree with them.Anything that will give my child an all clear is what I want. However to think that I will still be here till Saturday is really making me uncomfortable.

We have however made friends in the ward,as a matter of fact we are like one big family.I know that sounds weird considering the fact that we are in the hospital.

The main reason why I am writing this though is that my daughter is likely to miss her Christmas Carol slated for noon today.I am hoping a miracle happens,so we can meet them halfway.Her teachers have called me that we must discharge ourselves o,you all need to see the way my daughter has rehearsed for the carol,singing heartily everyday,lol.

I am really grateful now that she's bubbly and ok,no more high temperature or flu.We are ready to fly to our house anytime soon and get prepped for the carol.

No comments: