Friday, January 1, 2016

A PEEP INTO MY NEW YEAR LOOK


How is the New year celebrations going at your end? Mine is going just fine.Paid my parents a visit  and I am presently at my sister's crib with my hubby as today is her husband's birthday where I am blogging from.


I decided to wear my fatigue/camo Jumpsuit which i have had for a while now. It is serving a good purpose today,I feel it looks good if I do say so myself.

There is so much to nimble on,between Christmas and this time I know I have added a lot of weight,but its OK,i am in a celebratory mood.

Just thought to share my looks with you all and by the way, I made this new hairdo some days back and I am loving it!Once again I wish us all a fabulous and glorious new year.Cheers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short hair fits you.it doesn't fit me at all

Unknown said...

Thanks so much,everything fits you.

Unknown said...

Nice one cuz

Unknown said...

Thanks cuz