Wednesday, January 6, 2016

USEFUL PARTY SOUVENIRS


In a typical Owambe in Lagos,souvenirs must go round.It is like an unwritten rule.


Ranging from buckets to match boxes, detergents, noodles and anything worth sharing. What's a Nigerian party without souvenirs.

Some people have been so lucky that they have attended elitist parties where the latest iphones,iPads and flat screen TV were given to them.

To me,most souvenirs are useful,although the plastics can be too much sometimes. However you would still find something useful,especially houselhold items.

The last two parties I attended,I was gifted items that I appreciate so much. Number one was a cuticle set,then boxed Garri,notepad(very common,but I can't get enough of them),cutlery set and Pasta,which I cooked for lunch the day after.

At the second party I attended,i got Ankara fabric.How nice is that?Still thinking of the nice style to sow with it. Then lastly I also got a siever at my cousin's wedding.Since the one I have at home is damaged,this one came at the right time.

So how useful are the souvenirs you have gotten so far or are you among the lucky ones who has taken home TV sets?Feel free to share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most useful souvenir I got last year was from a friends wedding.which is tray.I neededi y badly cos I don't have tray in my house*cover face*

Unknown said...

Looool,I feel you ,the little things matter.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChincoBee said...

I love souvenirs that make sense. Enough of those plastic this and that

Hehehehhehe I feel that souvenir up there too.still used mine yesternite