Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bisi Ibidapo Obe Dishes About Being In Love Again

Shortly after having her baby girl and the Dino Melaye scandal still fresh in people's memory,the beautiful actress appears to have moved on,this can be deduced from the interview she granted Saturday Punch recently.She has found succour in the arms of another man.Read the interview below

'My experience with Dino taught me the greatest lesson of my life. It has taught me to be weary of people. But despite the bitter experience, that does not mean I shouldn't pick up the pieces of my broken heart and move on with my life and that doesn't stop me from giving it to another man" Bisi told a soft sell magazine

"I must confess that I never knew my love affair with the father of my baby would turn awry but it did. Fortunately for me, the guy I was dating before stood by me when my daughter’s father rejected me. He saw all that happened as a script written by God, which had to play out. He stood by me throughout the pregnancy and he is still there for me. I am not bothered about any issue now. I just pray that the joy God has given me will live forever! Indeed, I am fulfilled as a woman."
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beginning to wonder if there r no oda colours of lipsticks! Cos what this pink and red colours r causing no be small thing. F