Saturday, March 9, 2013

Teenager Eats 15 Roll-On Deodorants A Month

A 19-year-old, named Nicole, has had the odd craving for 15 years
This teenager is on a roll - she EATS 15 roll-on deodorants a month.,she has had the odd craving for 15 years.
She started eating solid deodorant when she was four and became addicted to it two years ago.
Nicole now eats a deodorant stick EVERY DAY.
The New Yorker said: ""My brain tells me, 'You have to eat it.' I tried giving it up for a week but got really sick and had bad headaches.
"When I realise I'm out of deodorant, I start to panic.
"My anxiety goes crazy and my heart will beat really fast. I get really aggravated. Without it, I'd be a totally different person."

Nicole managed to cut down on her unusual craving after her boyfriend persuaded her to see a doctor.
She now eats almonds whenever she gets the urge for a deodorant.hmm wonders ll never end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know if to start crying for this girl o! She needs prayers