Wednesday, November 4, 2015

FOOD REVIEW


I know I am trying to stay away from Rice and reduce it from my diet,I must admit it hasn't been easy.

This beautiful plate of Fried Rice ,Chicken and Salad is from Salado a fine cafeteria inside the Sports Complex of the University of Lagos.Their food is arguably one of the best on Campus. The number of people on the queue can make you want to make a u-turn sometimes, but the wait is always worth the while.
The price is quite reasonable,considering that their target market are the students.The salad like I always tell people is a winner anytime,neatly and freshly done.
Also,the food itself is always so tasty,I don't think I have been disappointed once since I started patronizing this place.The cooks are Togolese and I think they are good cooks.

Finally, Talking of the environment, you would love the ambience, it is quite spacious too,as space is a major issue for most canteens on the Campus.


No comments: