Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bibiire Is Back!


Hi faithful readers of my blog,i must first of all apologize for the long haitus i took,should i say i took a pregnancy break?lol sounds funny but true,well the strain of pregnancy and some other constrains held me back,but i must admit i had a  wonderful time being pregnant.I appreciate all your encouragements and efforts to make me come back and do this,my friends have really proved themselves time and over again to be a rallying point for me anytime anyday;love you guys.


 Now it is safe to say i am back with a bang,the directions this blog will go henceforth,i do not know,i can only assure you that it will be interesting,so sit back and enjoy the ride.By the way my baby nicknamed Jesusbaby  is saying hi to you all in her own special 'babynese' language.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back darlyn and plenty love to "Jesusbaby"

Unknown said...

Thanks my beautiful sis

chincobee said...

Ok.....nice welcome back so we wl try as much to visit the blog....sha put correct ingredient..#WINK#