Thursday, March 27, 2014

OF BAGS AND PURSES.



This is for the ladies,i just have to share my handbag habits with my lovely readers,that's if there is anything called handbag habits in the first place.

.You see,i i don't have a fetish for bags really,i don't buy bags the way i buy cloths or shoes,i don't know why,i just don't see the need for it,and i do get bags as gifts more often than not ,lets just say i am not the bag type.And here's the reason,even after buying a new bag,i find it so difficult changing and transferring stuff from my old bag,i don't know if i am making sense,call it laziness on my part,buy hey,i am the type that carries one bag for a duration of months,i am not that inclined towards changing bags to match different outfits like ladies are generally expected to do lol,but that's just me.If only i can love bags the way i do shoes or say clothes for instance.Left to me all the Hermes bags in this world would not sell because i am not easily impressed by bags,do not get me wrong,i admire them alot on people,but i am not crazy about those items at all.

Another habit of mine which i have tried to curb is almost always forgetting to carry purses,i would just take my handbag,even for parties,but yea,it's unladylike(common Ajibola!) so i try as much as possible to remember i own  purses anytime i am going for functions.I must admit they make dressing complete most times.

So ladies and gentlemen,what's your take on bags?Do u feel a bag should be changed often or for people like us who do not see it as a big deal,should we just maintain the status quo,let me know.ciao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear carrying matching handbags gives a classy look to ladies but babe's u don't won't to change a bag and later realise ur wallet was in the old one! #fashion#turn#to#Gobe#!

Unknown said...

fiyin spot on!you tend to forget important items in the old bag,abeg i am comfortable with my one nation,lol

ChincoBee said...

Am not the bag kinda person but over the years I have grown to love bags. Aspa transferring my stuffs,datz not hard cos I don't always carry too many petty intems....though there are days you would have left important stuffs in the former bag and it hurts so bad especially when you need them!!!!

Lol@one nation