Friday, November 14, 2014

A FORMER MINISTER REVEALS SHE COULDN'T PAY HOUSE RENT DURING HER TENURE


 Oby Ezekwesili (1)

In an interactive session at the Foursquare Gospel Church yesterday in Ogun State,a Former Minister for Education  Oby Ezekwesili has revealed that she wasn't as buoyant financially as Nigerians would want to believe when she served as a minister two times consecutively.The Bring Back Our Girls foremost campaigner also told the congregation how she could not pay her mother's house rent just because she chose to serve with dignity and integrity.According to the lowcut wearing former Minister;
'There were times I couldn’t pay my mother’s rent, not because I couldn’t make a choice and build her a mansion. When I was in government, we had to withdraw our three children from their school to Baptist Special School. I was (just) answering big titles. Some of you would have said, ‘They are eating our money’. May God save those who speak without knowledge! I am not saying this so that you can say I am holy, I have my shortcomings.'

It is a good thing to know we still have moderate public servants in this country,just if only half of those appointed into key posts can forget about self interest and focus on people oriented programmes.

photo credit:Bellanaija








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehehehehe if I hear.Abeg I don't believe it jor...Those that are not even in her position could afford that.....

She should tell the dogs that story