Tuesday, November 18, 2014

FIERY LAWYER FESTUS KEYAMO ALLEGEDLY ACCUSES OWNER OF SAHARA REPORTERS OMOYELE SOWORE OF FALSIFYING HIS TRAVEL DOCUMENTS TO AMERICA




 Below is an excerpt from the allegation levelled against Omoyele Sowore of the Sahara Reporters fame;Lagos-based Human rights activist and lawyer, Festus Keyamo blasts Sahara Reporters owner Omoyele Sowore

'You Falsified Medical Papers To Travel To America'- Keyamo

"When you graduated shortly after, you visited my office then at Maryland a number of times to intimate me of your intentions to travel abroad to treat yourself. According to you, the poisonous substances that were injected into your body by the cultists, needed to be
flushed out of your system. A few papers reported this at that time. Then, I remember you had no job. You eventually traveled abroad on medical grounds to "flush the poisonous substances from your
system". As a friend, let me apologize for not following
the treatment for more than ten years now, even when you
visited me when you were in Nigeria a few years ago. I hope
the treatment is going on well in the U.S? Even though it is
more than ten years, I know these treatments take some time.
Please, send some of the duly authenticated medical records
to me as a friend for me to know how far the treatment has
gone. You may also wish to make it public like the previous
letter to me. This may dispel any insinuation from bad
people that you falsified medical papers to travel abroad in
search of a better life which is the worst form of
corruption."

-Festus Keyamo, Lagos-based Human rights activist and lawyer



No comments: