Saturday, November 22, 2014

STAR FOOTBALLER EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR ACCUSES MUM AND SISTERS OF USING JUJU ON HIM

 
Togolese football star is washing his dirty linens in public,he is accusing his own mother of trying to harm him diabolically.He goes further to say she wants him dead.A reletive name Maggie even alleged tha he has thrown the poor old woman out of his home.

This begs the question,how potent is the so called juju from Togo,that will have an effect on him in Europe?His mother is now said to be wallowing in poverty,as he has refused to help or even pck her calls.She relies on the petty goods she sells at the Ghana/Togo border to survive.This is actually unbelievable for someone who has a multi millionaire son.

However Adebayor shares his own part of the story to a Radio Station in Ghana recently,he said not only does he make financial contributions towards his family’s upkeep monthly but he is also forced to make unbudgeted expenses on their account very often.
"I sponsored my brother, Peter to abroad to ply a trade but things came to a standstill. Any effort I put in my family went to no avail. My family wants me to put £3 Million on the table. I do send my mum $2,000 dollars monthly but she always complain that it's not enough. I helped all my brothers including my sisters Margaret, Agnes and Linda" Adebayor said.
He said instead of being grateful, his family rather squanders his hard-earned money and further plot to use dark magic to ruin his career.
"Look, when I was playing in Real Madrid, my mum wrote letter to my management to sack me just after the death of my brother" he revealed.
Adebayor and his family agreed later to have the issue settled amicably by a volunteer from the radio station.

photo credit:Sahara Reporters

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehe......hilarious.

ChincoBee said...

Serious gobe.what if it's not true?how will he beg his mum and families????