Friday, October 2, 2015

REVIEW OF SUMPTUOUS MEALS FRIED RICE


Decided this afternoon to eat at a 'fancier' restaurant, than the usual canteen we visit in my office.

So off I went to the Ikeja City Mall and straight into Sumptuous Meals,a nice restaurant right there inside the mall.I have been to Sumptuous meals on so many occasions ,especially when I was pregnant,I really craved their okro soup,which was a bit pricey but delicious. I would eat it with Yellow EBA then.

Anyway,today as soon as I got there,I ordered for Fried Rice,Chicken,Snail and Salad.I found a comfortable seat and settled down to 'attack' the meal.I enjoyed most of everything, except that the Grilled Chicken was almost burnt(I pointed this out to a staff there) and also the salt in the chicken wasn't enough,I am not a heavy salt user too myself and I understand that not everybody wants salt, but customers should be met halfway.

The salad was so creamy (calories alert!) And tasty too,the peppered snail compensated for the chicken.It was exactly the way I wanted it.I eventually 'washed' the whole meal down with the new Five Alive Pulpy Drink.Needless to say I had a fantastic Lunch.

I feel so heavy right now,I can barely walk.Till the next time I visit another restaurant, I will stick to my Canteen not far away from the office with their equally tasty but less expensive dishes.

No comments: