Thursday, October 8, 2015

WRITER TONI KAN BECOMES SAMSUNG BRAND AMBASSADOR


I have been reading Toni Kan's articles since his days at Hints Magazine in the 90s.Then a lecturer recommended his novel A Night of Creaking Beds for a course in Literature and I fell in Love with Toni Kan's works once more. His review of M.I 's The Chairman Album still resonates in my head. I am also a fan of his site Sabi News.com.


Toni Kan is one of the writers that inspires me in Nigeria and through writing, he has made giant strides in the society. Yesterday he was unveiled as one of Technology Giants, Samsung Brand Ambassador.He shared the news on his facebook page with pictures in tow. I am so excited for him.

He also shared a few words on the endorsement on his page;

"It is a fabulous time to be a Nigerian writer. I have just been formally announced as brand endorser for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. A first for writers in Nigeria and harbinger of good things. "Live your dream. Life is too transient to be taken too seriously." Thank you Samsung. Thank you dear God for the gift.

Thank you for paving the way for new age writers.

No comments: