Wednesday, August 2, 2017

DO YOU STILL USE THE PEN


Working on a small gig right now and I came to one realization.


It is that i prefer to always put pen to paper first, before onward typing on any device. Not all the time though, as writing requires sponteniety when the idea comes to mind. So one needs to quickly grab the next available phone if is the nearest thing at that time. However, writing on a book/note first, gives me this sort of clarity, it's unexplainable.

The traditional mode of writing can be so much work though, as one would still need to transfer to a device, but I love it nevertheless. I write, cancel and write again. I am not afraid of losing my writings, which sometimes happen  when in my hurry, I forget to save what I am typing and the whole thing disappears. The depression that sets in afterwards when that happens can only be left to your imaginations. That is not so with my pen and paper, I just need to flip back a page, and my drafts stare right back at me. Who else is with me on this, or do you all just type directly on your Tablets, Laptops and Phones?

No comments: