Monday, September 4, 2017

SALLAH DIARIES


2017 Sallah break has come and gone. We thank the almighty for making us partakers of this year's event, we pray to witness many more years in good health and strong dentition to enjoy all the meat that comes with it.


My Sallah didn't go as planned, the saying man proposes and God disposes holds true everytime. Not only were the kids under the weather, I as the Matriarch of the home( matriarch sounds wonderful) fell prey to Malaria. Managed to attend a conference on Saturday, but the Malaria medication made me drowsy all through, made me sicker even. Sunday was spent at the hospital as we had to revisit, let me not bore you with the details.
All in all, Instagram and social media generally didn't disappoint, as I enjoyed the fashion, glitz and glamour, the various shindigs and outings enjoyed by people made for an interesting holiday via the phone nevertheless. Here hoping you all had wonderful memories of the long weekend, as we prepare for a busy week ahead.

No comments: