Monday, June 29, 2015

BANKING HALLS ACROSS THE NATION OVERCROWDED OVER BVN REGISTRATION DEADLINE

Image result for images of an overcrowded bank
Not actual picture
As the deadline for the Biometric Verification Number expires tomorrow, June 30th,reports reaching me has it that most banking halls are so crowded, you can hardly get in.

The cause of the frenzy is nit far fetched. Even before now a particular bank(name withheld) refused to pay a customer when I went there for a transaction over two weeks ago. No one wants their money confiscated, hence the rush to register.

 As I am typing this, I can only SMH for myself as I have not registered with the bank I frequent the most. I only registered with a bank I hardly ever use for transactions.Like everyone else now, and typical of Nigerians, we are seeking for an extension of the exercise abeg!

I know I am also guilty,but I really do not know why we always do things at the last minute!In my own case I feel like I have an excuse...yea no time during the week to go to my bank.But see who will create the time to go now?Me! something I should have done all the while.

Photo Credit:Business Insider

2 comments:

ChincoBee said...

Sofar you have registered with a bank, you are good to go, you don't have to reg in all the banks.

You know naija we love rush hour tinzzz.hence the rush....

Unknown said...

As in,e tire me!