Tuesday, June 23, 2015

GOVERNOR RAUF AREGBESOLA ADMITS THAT HIS INABILITY TO PAY SALARIES IS PAINFUL

The embattled Governor o the State of Osun,Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has described as extremely painful, the non payment of workers salaries by his administration.


The fiery Governor expressed his sadness during a Ramadan lecture at the Women Development Center Abuja, yesterday said that it is extremely painful that he cannot pay salaries, he further explained that his administration borrowed n25 billion from Banks in order to support the allocation given to his state y the Federal Government. In his words below;

' It is extremely painful that I cannot pay salary. It is painful that I have to be in this condition. I am not helpless because I have Allah and the people with me. And whoever has Allah and the people has everything. I didn’t envisage that 400,000 barrels of crude oil would be stolen daily. But the whipping boys must be the governors and I am the ‘Chief’ of the whipping boys,”

The Governor should be fast in fixing this problem, this is not the time to trade blames. Several families in the state are suffering as a result of not being paid what they are owed.

All the best to the people of Osun.

1 comment:

ChincoBee said...

Too bad!!!!

I can't just imagine what some families are going through because of this