Thursday, June 25, 2015

WEIRD!WOMAN CHASED OUT OF KFC FOR BREASTFEEDING HER 42YEAR OLD SON

 expelled-from-kfc-for-breastfeeding-her-42-year-old-son
Strange things are happening all over the world. Just when you think you have seen it all, then another oddity hits you like a thunderbolt.

It seems like incest to me, incest carried out publicly. There is a limit to freedom of everything. The strange episode sparked lots of  outrage at the restaurant, and expectedly so.The woman justified her actions below thus:

“It’s my right as a mother to breastfeed my child,” says Mrs. Berrety. “If people don’t agree with the way I raise my son, that’s their problem. I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, who still lives and stays with me. I think I’ve done a great job as a mother and don’t appreciate getting insulted and expelled just because I decided to breastfeed my child a little longer than other mothers.” Berrety has since filed a discrimination lawsuit against the fast good giant. The chances of the 76-year-old woman winning are pretty excellent , according to many legal experts. Since 1976, the United States Bill of Rights prevents all discrimination against women breastfeeding in public, and on many occasions, merchants have been ordered to pay enormous fines to women who were asked to stop breastfeeding or expelled for doing so.

Stranger than fiction!

No comments: