Monday, June 8, 2015

LAUGH OVER IT

This is The second week in the month of June. How are you all? I am far from being a motivational speaker, but put whatever that is making you sad and withdrawn behind  you and smile!


You have no idea what laughter can do to help you through a difficult situation. You will laugh so hard people will actually wonder what is wrong with you. I am sharing this as inspired by popular Pastor Poju Oyemade who spoke extensively about laughter yesterday at my church.

Start this week on a fresh and happy note. I have resolved not to brood over things I have no control over, i will rather focus my energy on that which I can do and what makes me happy .Everything will fall in line sooner than you expect, just keep a positive outlook towards life and you will start attracting goodness as if you are a magnet.

Remember today is just Monday, there is so many days till the end of this week, make yourself happy, by doing so, you are guaranteed unending joy all week long. Don't forget what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Cheers to a great and productive week.

No comments: