Friday, June 19, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Yours truly clocked thirty today,whop whoop!I have joined the thirties gang,feels good to be thirty seriously,although i don't feel a day over twenty one,guess age is nothing but the number afterall.Thank God for this grat milestone achieved.Thank God for giving me a platform to write and have people read what i pen.

So excited and i can't contain my joy.What with the fact that i had the most fabulous day ever.Nice gifts,cakes ,loads of picture,fun and laughter.

I am so grateful for everything.Once again Happy birthday to me..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bornday dearie, live long and prosper in good health

Cheers

Unknown said...

Thamk you dear

ChincoBee said...

Choi, so I missed this post

Anyway, it's not too late

Happy Buyday!!!!! Wishing you more prosperous years on earth!!!