Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CONSTANT ELECTRICITY SUPPLY PT 2


Like I am doing in my area in Lagos State, are you guys also reveling in the joys the 'born again' power supply is bringing to each household? I heard the good power supply is enjoyed nation wide.

As a working class woman, who leaves home early every morning and comes back in the evening, the task of cooking everyday can be daunting. I started cooking everyday when I realized that after stocking up my fridge, I end up throwing away food because of power issues. We don't use the generator everyday, so that could not help. As someone who detests wastage, I stopped cooking in bulk and resorted to almost everyday cooking.

Now that 'NEPA' is going back to its past glory, I can tell you for free that it is now safe to stock up your freezer with different delicacies that will last and last, yay!

I do hope and fervently pray that this good trend will continue.Everyone is talking about it, we are all happy and excited ,people are no longer worrying their pretty heads over generator induced noise pollution at night, thus having a good night rest.

Let Nigeria be great oh lord and may our leaders continue to do that which we have voted them to do. Generator companies making money at the expense of Nigerians, the end seems near for you guys, any attempt to sabotage this change in the power sector must boomerang!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to remove the okra soup i wanna use tonight in other for it to defroze. I really must commend PHCN on this. I can boast of change since the inception of this administration. I pray it becomes permanent. Nd I say Amen to your prayers

Unknown said...

AMENNNN!