Saturday, September 10, 2016

BLOGGING ABSENTIA



I have actually been looking for an excuse to give my darling  readers anytime I resume blogging.I owe you all that much. That my device developed faults would not suffice,would it?Although that formed part of a larger part of the reason why I have not been consistent.


I feel so indebted  to my readers and I know an explanation, a valid one at that, is needed to explain this long absence.I mean, who blogs inconsistently  these days?The blogging business is not one the blogger can just leave his/her readers in a limbo and for that  I do sincerely apologize.

A few months ago,a proverbial  bun started baking in  the oven,I guess you all would understand  the metaphor. For the first few months, I actually  lost interest  in everything  I once enjoyed.No matter how hard i tried the zeal wasn't just there.The nausea got the better of me.I have been doing some writing on the side though,not just been blogging them.So enough of the excuses,your resident blogger is back to keep it real and always share her views on different topics,in politics,Literature, lifestyle , entertainment and so much more.

No comments: