Monday, September 12, 2016

HAPPY SALLAH


Hey people! Here's  wishing all the Muslim  faithfuls all over the world a very happy Sallah.Here in Nigeria we are on a two day break,hence we are savoring the holidays.


It is a time most Nigerians of both faiths look forward to visiting folks and  eating the fried Sallah rams provided in most Muslim  homes.Just like people are always eager to eat the popular Christmas chicken.This is a time we  visit friends and family who are celebrating the festival. I personally chose to visit  my elder sister who's  married to a Muslim,in her house today there is enough to eat and drink,it is a yearly thing in her house and one is always glad one honors the invitation.

Let us just say I fed myself to stupor this evening that I can barely move. To make it more interesting, there is enough food to also take home,so there is no need to cook dinner.(what a relief).Also Lagos roads are so free today,thereby making the journey so smooth,If only the roads can be that free on normal days although that seem like a tall dream anyway.

Thought to share how day one of my holidays went,will inundate you with events of day two also as the journey for Sallah meat continues.Hope you all are having fun as much as I am doing.Do have a good one.

No comments: