Wednesday, September 28, 2016

HOW GOD AVERTED DANGER ON MY BEHALF


I do not even know how to thank God for today's  mercy and victory,indeed our God lives and he will never forsake his own.The Lord showed me mercy in a first class way today.He saved me from shame and sorrow.


Let me narrate what happened. So I went to pick my daughter in school today in the afternoon.As soon as I picked her I noticed my neighbour's  children were also still around,normally there is a girl living with my neighbour that usually does the school run and we mostly meet in school after closing time.

So on seeing  that my neighbours  kids  were still in school,without a sign of the young lady,I quickly  put a call through to my neighbour and she was happy that I was going to help pick her kids.So off  we went to the car,we got home on time and I quickly came down to open the gate and drive in.Before I knew what was happening i saw the car reversing , of course with the children inside,apparently one of the kids( my kid) has pressed the reverse gear.So I started running and chasing after the car,I was too confused,I screamed at the top of my lungs and the shouts attracted some neighbours  who came out swiftly, I was able to rush to the car and switch off the ignition.

After which  I started crying uncontrollably, thinking of the so many what ifs..,I mean,apart from my child,another person's  children whom I volunteered to pick were also there.See how God averted danger on my behalf.My neighbours that came out tried to placate me and told me to stop crying,but I was too overwhelmed.As a matter of fact I was in shock.When I eventually  comported myself, I went to my house and thanked God,still thanking him.

There are so many lessons I have learnt from today's incidence, I have also learnt from my mistakes,I was told I should have switched off the ignition,rightfully  so.Right now all I can do is sing praises to God,meditate and reflect.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We thank God

BMF said...

Kids will always be kids.Thank God for always coming through in time of need

Unknown said...

Wow. Thank God for his mercy.

Anetress1 said...

Thank u Jesus...u alone deserve the praise!

Unknown said...

Thank You all,to God alone be all the glory.He watches over us 24/7.He is good.

Unknown said...

Wow, thank God for showing how wonderful He is. 28th of September? My birthday? Wow! May the Lord's name be praised forever and ever (Amen).

Unknown said...

Wow, thank God for showing how wonderful He is. 28th of September? My birthday? Wow! May the Lord's name be praised forever and ever (Amen).