Wednesday, May 3, 2017

RANDOM MARKET MUSINGS 1


While shopping for this Nigerian delicacy shown in the picture above, known as Ponmo, a thought crossed my mind. Here we go..


Ladies(and men who go to the market), get in here! Tips for grocery shopping. I say it's good to have 'customers' inside the market, i mean people whose stall you must visit to get stuff once you get into the market. One Iya alata (pepper seller) here, a fishmonger there, the butcher etc. They tend to treat you well as one MVP.

For instance, once they have run out of stock for what you want to patronize them for, these traders that call you 'my customer' are eager to please you...Phrases like 'wait let me check the next stall for you' are common. They give jara as at when due, their little way of showing gratitude for your loyalty.

So like yours truly, do you have your go to shops at the market while shopping?

1 comment:

Bmfblog said...

Yes oo!I have them plenty in Mushin Market