Thursday, September 3, 2015

SCHOOL SENDS 11YEAR OLD BOY HOME FOR IMPROPER AGUERO INSPIRED HAIRCUT

Embedded image permalink
Image result for aguero
An 11 year old boy was sent back home to mama after he appeared on his first day of secondary  school with a Mohican haircut.

The haircut was inspired by Footballer Sergio Aguero.The school would have none of that as they believed the haircut is too severe.

According to Evening Times,Garry's father, Garry Hill Sr, received a phone call asking him to collect his son from school due to his haircut, as well as his shoes.
"I was told the haircut was unacceptable. I said I would take him home and shave out the lines. But then I was told his shoes were unacceptable. I told them I had bought them from Trespass from their back-to-school range.

Eamonn Murphy, headteacher at Astley Sports College, told the Manchester Evening News : "These are the rules and parents know them."
The school's website makes it clear hair with 'steps' or 'tramlines' are not acceptable, neither are black shoes with Velcro straps instead of laces.

At least schools still enforce discipline and I am glad they did not give in to antics.Rules must be adhered to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lwkmd! But seriously that was a good move!